While checking my Linkedin account, I was caught by a news on on the hardest jobs to fill by next year. Since I’m into the recruitment industry, I got interested reading it.
The news indicated that the following jobs will be hard to find next year:
- Software Engineers and Web Developers
- Creative Design and User Experience
- Product Management
As a recruitment manager, I know that this news will be very useful to me. If you want to read the article, please click here, The 5 Hardest Jobs to Fill in 2012.
1. Condition your mind.
2. Condition your body.
3. Avoid negative people.
4. Seek out the similarly motivated.
5. Have goals–but remain flexible.
6. Act with a higher purpose.
7. Take responsibility for your own results.
8. Stretch past your limits on a daily basis.
9. Don’t wait for perfection; do it now!
10. Celebrate your failures.
11. Don’t take success too seriously.
12. Avoid weak goals.
13. Treat inaction as the only real failure.
14. Think before you speak.
This is Bruno Mars performing It Will Rain in X Factor USA. I was really amazed with his great voice, even the stage effects. This was the first time I’ve heard this song and considered as one of my favorite songs now that I listen to it everyday. I was not even aware that this is one of the soundtracks of the Breaking Dawn movie. I’m one big fan of Bruno Mars. I love all his songs, especially his voice. I’m proud of to be a Filipino like him.