I’ve been a reader of Cosmopolitan magazine for 2 years now. I buy it every month because it really provides a lot of information when it comes to fashion, health, women and men issues, work-related issues and other things. Cosmo brought back its Cosmopolitan 2009 Date Book this year. I bought one in St. Francis Square for P200 last December and I’m using it now. It’s a planner really made for women. The design is so stylish and colorful. “Kikay” I must say. It’s a must-have for a woman who wants to plan and organize her busy life.
1. Favorite Pictures Page. If you’re the type of person who loves pictures, you can put some pictures here that you really love seeing for you to see them everyday.
2. Important Dates Page. This is the page where you can write those important dates for events like birthdays, meeting, gimmicks and others.
3. Period PLotter. Since this is really for women, this page is about period plotting. It comes with a period-plotting calendar where you can record the dates when you get your flow and jot down the span of each menstrual period. It’s useful in monitoring your cycle.
4. Quotations and Sayings, Thought of the Month. Every month, there is a quotation or saying featured every month…and quotations and sayings as you scan the pages.
5. Personality Enhancement and Beauty Tips Page. This date book will also help you become beautiful inside and out.
6. Notes Page. This is the page where you can write anything.
7. Date Page. This is the page of specific dates where you can write anything that happen within the day. You can write some reminders or notes. It’s like the diary section of your date book.
8. Celebrities’ Birthday. In this date book,the birthdays of your favorite local and Hollywood celebrities are also written below each dates.
9. Zodiac Signs Forecast. If you are in to zodiac signs, this page is for you. A forecast is given in a zodiac sign every month.
10. Budget Tracker. This is the page where you can write down all your expenses within the month. In this way, you can track if you’re spending a lot of money or not.
11. Sticker Page. This date book includes stickers which you can use in marking birthdays, salon days, travels, girls’ night outs, even in public holidays.
12. Discounts and Freebies Page. We all love discounts and freebies! This page, I can say, is what I love the most and others will love too. It offers discount coupons and freebies in different stores that you can avail this year:
– 10% on cash and credit purchase on all Tomato regular-priced items (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– FREE photo session worth P500 and P200 discount on photo printing in Blow-Up Babies Full Production Photography (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 10% off on food and beverages on UCC Coffee except for breakfast meals, promotional items and merchandise. Valid with a minimum purchase of P500 (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– FREE cup of equal value for every cup purchased of authentic Italian frozen yogurt dessert on White Hat (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– FREE pack of genuine Swarovski crystals for every gadget wrapped on Gmask (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 5% off on cash and credit purchases of regular-priced books in Powerbooks (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 15% on Make Up For Ever products (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 10% off on cash and charge purchases of regular items and FREE Natural Beauty Make-Over from The Natural Source Australian Naturopathic Beauty (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– FREE complimentary beauty makeover from Lancome Colour Expert flus a fragrance vial at the Lancome flagship store at Greenbelt 5 (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 5% off on all regular-priced items with a minimum purchase of P1,000 in all Chocolate Clothing branches (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 20% on hair detoxification or 50% off on Japanese Rebonding in Philosophy by Mikaela Salon branches (January 1 – June 30, 2009)
– 15% off on Laser Hair Removal in all Belo Medical Clinics (January 1 – March 31, 2009)
– 20% off on regular priced B Club items in all B Club branches (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 10% on all VMV make up products and/or FREE product vials for simply dropping by in all VMV Skin Specialist (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
– 10% off on cash or card purchases with a minimum purchase of P995 in all free-standing Flojos stores (January 1 – December 31, 2009)
I love this COSMO’s 2009 DATE BOOK! Buy it now! I know you’ll love it too! =)