|You are Charlotte. Fairytales were made for you. You’ve had your share of heartbreak, but that doesn’t stop you from opening your heart to others and searching for your happily-ever-after. To some, you may appear naive and your romantic ideals far-fetched, but you know that someday, your Prince will come.|
|Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com|
“It’s beauty that captures your attention…”
“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
>>> Look at this COUPLE…
“It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.”
“It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.
Would you rather choose to be like him?
Is it his personality that captures her heart??
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”
A seagull in Scotland has developed the habit of stealing chips from a neighborhood shop. The seagull waits until the shopkeeper isn’t looking, and then walks into the store and grabs a snack-size bag of cheese Doritos. Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and shared by other birds. The seagull’s shoplifting started early this month when he first swooped into the store in Aberdeen, Scotland , and helped himself to a bag of chips. Since then, he’s become a regular. He always takes the same type of chips. Customers have begun paying for the seagull’s stolen bags of chips because they think it’s so funny.
Abductions usually happen in daylight hours. These are the things to do in an emergency situation like this:
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do:
The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM! Toss it away from you. Of course, he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for it. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc.) DON’T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
A. Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat
B. If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C. Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY … and better paranoid than dead. =)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times. And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, preferably in a zig-zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP! It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked “for help” into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her, “Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.” The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, “We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.” He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby’s cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby’s cries outside their doors when they’re home alone at night.
DO NOT open the door for a crying baby —- The Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America ‘s Most Wanted when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.
We need to be careful in the crazy world we are living in. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
I didn’t go to office today because I was suffering from my gastric problem. I knew that I won’t be able to concentrate in my work because of the pain. I decided to take my medicine (Prevacid) and slept all day. I didn’t feel like eating rice for my meal. I’d like to eat Gardenia Chocolate but it’s not available in the grocery and 7-11. I’ve been looking for it the grocery, Robinson’s Mla, last Sunday … even in MiniStop last Monday. I get addicted to it the first time I taste it but I didn’t like it the first time I saw it because I thought that the small chocolate chips in the bread are raisins until I tasted it. Unluckily, I was not able to eat it today after 3 days of craving it. So I just eat donuts and hotdog sandwich that I bought in 7-11.
I get irritated more when I heard in the evening news that the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) permitted the P0.50 provisional fare increase effective tomorrow in Metro Manila, Region 3 and Region 4:
Jeep from P7.50 to P8.00
Ordinary Bus from P8.00 to P9.00
Air-Conditioned Bus from P10.00 to P11.50
The provincial buses of Region 3 and Region 4 will increase by P0.10 while P0.25 for their air-conditioned buses.
With all the increase of the food prices, gasoline, and fare, what will happen to the Filipinos?? On the other side, this fare hike will be of big help to all transport drivers.
Goodluck Juan dela Cruz!
On the positive side, I heard another news that will make Hello Kitty lovers happy. Hello Kitty is now Japan’s tourism ambassador. After being considered pop culture icon, , Hello Kitty will now represents Japan in Asia to attract more tourists to the country. Many of my friends will be happier if Hello Kitty will visit the Philippines. Why not?? =)
That’s all for today … ciao! =)